Ed Von Leffern has been with the SBDC since 2008. His numerous business qualifications include serving in the following positions:
- Director Emeritus and Audit Committee Chair of US Metro Bank
- Director of a small business with sales to Amazon, Target, Staples, and Bye-Bye-Baby
- Eight years as a chief credit officer/loan administrator of banks or regions.
- Twice approved by Federal and State Regulators as CCO
- Twelve years as a team leader of $75-500 million portfolios – always with direct account management and sale of diversified bank financial products
- President of the LA Chapter of the bank credit association in 1996-97 (awarded superior unit) and in 2000-01
Ed holds an undergraduate degree from American University, Wash D.C. as well as a Master’s Degree in Asian Studies/ International Business. He is Professor Emeritus in the Business School at California State Universities at Pomona and Long Beach.