We all know we have to be on Social Media but how do we create a Social Media strategy given all that’s happening in the world? This comprehensive webinar will help you focus your energy and efforts on platforms that will connect you with current customers and new leads.
You will discover:
· How to clarify Social Media marketing goals
· How to structure your messaging to reach your ideal target market
· Which social media platform(s) to be on
· How to authentically connect with your audience so they like and trust you
· How to schedule posts on various platforms
· Where to find great content that will engage your audience and encourage sharing
· Discover a powerful tool to immediately get engagement without spending a dime
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach City College
LOCATION | 4900 E. Conant Street, Building O2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 562.938.5100 | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.