Assisting Clients in Long Beach and the Gateway Cities 562.938.5100
All LA SBDC workshops are currently being offered online only.
Due to the COVID-19 Safer-at-Home restrictions, all LA SBDC workshops are being rescheduled or offered online only. If you’ve registered for a workshop, please check your email or the calendar listing for the latest updates.
We all know we have to be on Social Media but how do we create a Social Media strategy given recent events, taking into account all that’s happening in the world? This comprehensive webinar will help you focus your energy and efforts on platforms that will connect you with current customers and new leads.
You will discover:
– How to clarify Social Media marketing goals.
– How to structure your messaging to reach your ideal target market.
– Which social media platform(s) to be on.
– How to authentically connect with your audience so they like and trust you.
– How to schedule posts on various platforms.
– Where to find great content that will engage your audience and encourage sharing.
– Discover a powerful tool to immediately get engagement without spending a dime.
This is a webinar: you will receive an email after you register to direct you on how to join.
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach City College
LOCATION | 4900 E. Conant Street, Building O2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 562.938.5100 | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.