« All Events
How To Podcast From Home
Aug 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Free
Now, more than ever during Covid19 and social unrest, people are home burned out on the news and are looking for information to consume that will help them grow both personally and professionally.
Your Podcast will organically grow your brand, credibility and will position you as an expert in your field. It will inspire potential
clients/customers to want to buy from you, because they will know and trust you.
Discover how you can strategically use a PODCAST as a way to position your brand(s) and build rapport with prospects to convert more sales.
SBDC advisor, Deborah Deras, who is also a professional speaker, author, and the creator of “Be A Paid Speaker Now” podcast, has produced over 66 episodes which have led to coaching, speaking and training gigs. She will share with you how she started her own podcast from scratch and how you can too, all from the comfort of your own home with minimal cost and great potential for revenue from multiple sources. Topics include:
* Why Podcasting is a great tool to grow your brand recognition
* What equipment you need to host your Podcast at home
* What steps are needed to go from concept to actually Podcasting
* Deciding who will host your podcast
* Learning how to edit the podcast
* Learning how to create your cover art for your show
* Learning how will you distribute it
* Learning how to schedule guests
* Learning how to make money from affiliate marketing
* Learning how to get sponsors for your podcast
* Learning how to sell your programs, products, and services via your podcast
* All of your questions answered during this interactive Webinar.
Instructor and business advisor, Deborah Deras, has a Bachelor’s in Marketing and a Master’s in Education, with over 16 years’ experience as an entrepreneur. She works with clients to help them identify their target market and create a social media strategy, set up platforms, identify keywords using Google keyword planner, and help develop an editorial calendar and other strategic marketing guidelines.