- This event has passed.
LinkedIn for Business
Apr 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. It is THE platform for Business-to-Business business development, allowing you to connect with C-Suite executives that you may not be able to connect with on any other platform. If you use it strategically, you can build your sales funnel without ever leaving your office.
In this workshop, SBDC business advisor and social media marketing expert, Deborah Deras, will discuss how to:
- Identify your best targets by creating a LinkedIn strategy
- Get leads directly from LinkedIn using Service Marketplace
- Connect with anyone on LinkedIn without paying for the Premium service
- Book more appointments through effectively using LinkedIn Groups
- Get recommendations on LinkedIn, which you can then use for Social proof on other platforms
- Use Sales Navigator to get leads and fill your pipeline
- Become a Creator so you can be featured on LinkedIn and easily get people to follow you even if you are not connected.
- Plus Q&A
- Apr 27
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Media
- Register Here:
Oct 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Oct 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm